It is of crucial importance to make sure that you have a Will. You should always be prepared for any situation as life is unpredictable. Our lives are precious, so are the welfare and interests of our spouse and children. With a Will properly drafted and signed, it will bring certainty to your loved ones or beneficiaries. At Circular Law Chambers, we advise our clients on estate planning which enables them to have a clear plan for distribution and managing of their assets in the event of death. Our team of highly-skilled lawyers will be able to assist our clients in their succession planning by helping them to prepare a valid and proper Will. We also represent clients in applying for Grant of Probate or Letter of Administration. We also act for clients in a scope of inheritance and estate related disputes.
1. What are the advantages of writing a Will?
2. What are the requirements for a valid Will?
3. What should I include in my Will?
4. Can I include money in my CPF account/jointly owned bank accounts and property in my Will?
- Your CPF monies;
- Monies in your joint bank account;
- Property held in joint tenancy / held in trust; and
- Insurance monies where irrevocable nominations have been made